KANE AUTOPLUS 5 GAS ANALYZER
- Tests HC, O2, CO, CO2, NOX and Lambda
- All readings LIVE, not calculated
- Self-calibrating, no cal-gas required
- Dyno not required for NOx testing
The process of diagnosing general performance, drivability, no code and catalytic converter issues can be complex
and frustrating. Modern OBDII systems may miss problems too small or infrequent to set a code. In seconds, the
Exhaust Gas Analyzer will detect problems too marginal to be detected by an onboard computer or a scan tool.
Experienced technicians agree that a Gas Analyzer is an integral part of their diagnostic toolbox. One quick test of the exhaust gases emitted from the tailpipe helps reduce diagnostic time, verify repairs are complete, reduce comebacks, and increase overall profitability and customer satisfaction.
With ANSED Exhaust Gas Diagnostics System there are no more charts and graphs, no more black magic calculations. The ANSED Exhaust Gas Diagnostics Software interprets the exhaust gases and their interactions, and provides a top-down list of suggested problems and solutions in order of probability.
And, the KANE LIVE Graphing Software allows LIVE detailed monitoring of the gas readings on your PC.
The ANSED Exhaust Gas Diagnostics System is the most complete and comprehensive solution on the market today.
ANSED Exhaust Gas Diagnostic Software
The ANSED Exhaust Gas Diagnostics software interprets the exhaust gas analyzer readings in
The software uses a floating matrix formula for each gas reading, coupled with other diagnostic variables, to enhance the accuracy. Several possible solutions, in order of probability, are suggested with the first one the likely cause in 80% of the situations.
- Effective interpretation of exhaust gas readings
- Offers problem identification and potential solutions
- Diagnose no-code drivability & performance issues
- Insure catalytic converter related repairs are complete
- Print test results reports: pre- and post-repair
- Verify vehicle running at max efficiency after repairs and prevent comebacks
- Instant exhaust gas analysis with an easy-to-read PASS/FAIL report.
- Provides a top-down list of probable causes and suggested service options.
Pre-repair reports provide initial gas analysis for review.
- Customer Report offers a “customer friendly analysis” of the exhaust diagnostic test.
- Technician Report details the diagnostic test results and suggested procedures.
- Post-repair report verifies that repairs have been completed and the vehicle is running at maximum efficiency.
- All reports can be printed or saved for future reference.
KANE LIVE Graphing Software
The KANE LIVE Graphing Software is a great way to connect to the AUTOplus Gas Analyzer to view gas exhaust readings,
all in "real-time” on your PC via Bluetooth™ or USB Cable.
Data is viewed either digitally or in graph form so you can easily track parameters over time as they change.
If required, the live data can be saved and stored on your PC. The software also allows for printing.
Diagnostic Kit includes:
ANSED/AUTOPLUS 5 /PR
Diagnostic Kit includes: