The scanner covers the following functions: Ignition, Injection, ABS, Immobilizer/Anti Theft, Service Resets, Dashboard, Body Computer, Radio/Entertainment System and RDC/Tire Pressure Monitoring. It is much more than just a code reader!
The Diagnostic Scanner allows the technician to perform factory service procedures such as re-setting the service light, encoding keys, unlocking and configuring the immobilizer/alarm, making injection adjustments (CO Trimmer), adjusting the throttle valve position sensor (TPS), resetting auto adaptive parameters, and making idle adjustments. The tool displays ECU data, reads stored faults (history) or live data (RPM, battery voltage, throttle angle).
- Software available to cover 50 major manufacturers’ diagnostic functions. Activated via the internet.
- Covers Injection, Ignition, ABS, Immobilizer/Anti-Theft System, Body Computer, etc.
- Reading and Re-setting the service light
- Encoding keys
- Unlocking the immobilizer and configuring the immobilizer/alarm
- Making injection adjustments (CO Trimmer)
- Adjusting the throttle valve position sensor (TPS)
- Re-setting auto-adaptive parameters
- Making idle adjustments
- The tool displays live data and ECU data, reads stored faults (history) or live data (RPM, battery voltage, throttle angle, includes data logger for intermittent fault detection, etc.)
Gain a competitive edge with the faster, more cost effective and enhanced diagnostic abilities found in MS6050:
- Get more coverage
- Stop sending customers away
- Offer more service options
- Increase the accuracy of diagnostics
- See customer satisfaction skyrocket
All of this translates to more and happier customers for your business and the referrals that follow. Service more customers than ever before with MS6050. Improve your diagnostic capabilities and never direct another customer to a dealership again!
Vehicle data information includes connector location & cable identification
Automatic or manual vehicle search modes
ECU / VIN display
Read & reset stored/live fault codes & lights
Fault code database includes code descriptions
Live data display including: RPM, battery voltage,
throttle angle & more
Component test & activation functions include: injectors,
ignition coils, fuel pumps & more
Data logging function includes ECM parameters
Idle, injection, throttle position sensor adjustment
Reset auto-adaptive parameters to zero
ABS air purge & pressure test function
Key encoding/programming & PIN retrieval
Unlock & configure immobilizer/alarm systems
Body, suspension, traction control computer diagnosis
Radio, instrument panel, handlebar controls diagnostics
Tire pressure monitoring (TPMS)
In a Box
MS6050 handheld scanner, carrying case, master cable, battery clamp cable, universal cable, USB cable, power adapter and a quick start guide.
ConfiguratorIn addition to the scan tool and software, you will need OEM-level connector cables. Use our convenient Online Configurator to build a perfect diagnostic solution. You will easily identify the cables you will need to service particular models, and will get a detailed list of functions covered. Click on the button below to start configuring your solution.
DownloadsUse the links below to download the documents:
Please visit our Help Center for a list of frequently asked questions.